Strategic Account Executive - Enterprise
Company Overview: Here at Ooma we empower people to connect in smarter ways. We do this by creating powerful communication experiences through our cloud-based platform to bring people together at work and at home. Our solutions help small business owners stay connected with their customers and manage their businesses from anywhere. For larger companies we provide customized unified communications solutions to meet their unique needs. At home, we help our customers connect with their loved ones by providing the #1 rated VoIP phone service available. We also provide them with peace of mind though our innovative smart home security solution. At Ooma, all our products and services are priced competitively, because we believe advanced technology should be accessible to all.
Every day, we strive to uphold our brand values:
We care that everyone loves their Ooma experience.
We think big to innovate and revolutionize markets.
We create smarter solutions that uniquely deliver both superior experiences and superior value.
We embrace diversity of thought to make the best decisions.
We respect that problems are best solved by fact-based discussions and positive intent.
We choose to be a force for good in the world.
Working at Ooma means being a team player, while allowing your individual voice to come through. And, you'll receive competitive compensation, benefits and generous company perks.
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career path within a technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
Ooma is seeking a confident and self-motivated and technical Strategic Vertical Sales Specialist to grow our Vertical Sales team focused on delivering communications solutions targeting Fire/Safety and Legacy POTS replacement solutions to vertical markets such as Retail, Healthcare, Corporate Real Estate, Data Centers, K-12, Universities, Federal, and State facilities. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and negotiation skills, you will help tailor our customer’s needs into winning solutions, for direct end-user service market.
- NO CAP COMMISSION STRUCTURE: this will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Develop a vertical market(s) account management with a strategic growth plan
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for Ooma in the market
- Educate the market and customers on Ooma capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with Ooma solutions and services
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Position Ooma as an industry leader among service providers and position service as a key Siemens differentiator to customers and prospects
- Jointly works with the multiple levels of the customer’s organization to understand and document their business and goals and how success is measured. Aligns the customers objectives with services to ensure that their building systems perform as required to achieve their facility and business goals
- Develop value-based sales proposals, estimates, specifications, and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to complete a compelling proposal and close the sale
- Follow through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth “sale to operations” turnover and monitors progress
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking
- Continue to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills
- Bachelor’s Degree desired, although candidates with at a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalency will also be considered
- Must have experience developing new business opportunities within vertical markets such as Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, Education, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of sales success meeting / exceeding quotas.
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales, business development, or consulting
- Employ a customer focused approach that relates the benefits of scheduled maintenance and code compliance to customers’ business goals and challenges
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within target vertical markets is strongly desired
- Must be willing and available to travel - up to 50%
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Match
- Paid time off
- 9 Paid holidays