Job Title: Account Specialist – Boca Raton FL
Company Overview: Here at Ooma we empower people to connect in smarter ways. We do this by creating powerful communication experiences through our cloud-based platform to bring people together at work and at home. Our solutions help small business owners stay connected with their customers and manage their businesses from anywhere. For larger companies we provide customized unified communications solutions to meet their unique needs. At home, we help our customers connect with their loved ones by providing the #1 rated VoIP phone service available. We also provide them with peace of mind though our innovative smart home security solution. At Ooma, all our products and services are priced competitively, because we believe advanced technology should be accessible to all.
Every day, we strive to uphold our brand values:
We care that everyone loves their Ooma experience.
We think big to innovate and revolutionize markets.
We create smarter solutions that uniquely deliver both superior experiences and superior value.
We embrace diversity of thought to make the best decisions.
We respect that problems are best solved by fact-based discussions and positive intent.
We choose to be a force for good in the world.
Working at Ooma means being a team player, while allowing your individual voice to come through. And, you'll receive competitive compensation, benefits and generous company perks.
As an Ooma Account Specialist you will be working in our Account Management Team and responsible for the life-cycle of our customers from post-implementation through contract renewal. You will provide on-going proactive account relationship management and address the growing needs of our existing customers. You will address issues ranging from account/billing inquiries to dealing with escalations regarding complex technical account setups. You will engage with both external and internal stakeholders representing business and technical aspects.
- You will be the customer-facing voice for Ooma Enterprise, responsible to provide a consistent, prompt, and high-quality level of customer service to our customers.
- Proactive relationship building with our TOP 50 customer base.
- Manage ongoing contract renewals opportunities.
- Increase overall account retention and reduce churn by providing a high level of focus and attention to all our customer’s needs.
- Guide existing customers to confidently and effectively use Ooma Enterprise products.
- Handle escalated customer service concerns.
- Assist customers with review and correction of billing issues and assist collections for delinquent accounts.
- Liaise with internal teams (Implementation, Support, Sales, Engineering etc.) to ensure customer projects are done on time and any opportunities to introduce new products/services to the client are leveraged.
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of SaaS account management, implementation or technical customer success experience, or equivalent industry experience, and proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships. You have both a passion for and experience with SaaS-based companies.
- Demonstrated success in Project and Client Life-cycle Management is an asset.
- You have confidence working with clients at multiple levels within an organization.
- Knowledge of and experience with Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, DHCP, VPN) is an asset.
- Knowledge of and experience with Hosted Telephony (VOIP/ SIP ) is an asset.
- Strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new software.
- Knowledge of accounting and billing fundamentals is an asset.
- Goal oriented self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment
- with minimal supervision and has an appetite for continuous learning.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strongest attributes. You can translate difficult technical terms and problems into relatable language for a wide range of people.
- You stay cool as a cucumber in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Post-Secondary education preferred.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help when you need it and put
- it to good use.
Salary: Negotiable based on skills/experience.
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Match
- Paid time off
- 9 Paid holidays